Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bruce gets home soon...

...and he's already pissed me off!  How does he manage to do this 2 days before coming home?

Soooo he decided to not tell me that he bought the skates I asked him to not get since he doesn't use the ones he has AND we have a baby on the way and can't be spending money on stupid crap we don't need. 

How did I find out, you may ask.  Please observe his newest blog post, named "Like a Boss"

See it here

Guess he can sleep with his skates, on the couch.  Like a Boss.  And he can go ahead and find his own ride from the airport, Like a Boss.  Hopefully he keeps up with my blog so he knows I'm not going to be there waiting for him since APPARENTLY we don't discuss anything any more.  Good Luck Bruce!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha "Guess he can sleep with his skates, on the couch. Like a Boss. And he can go ahead and find his own ride from the airport, Like a Boss"

    ReplyDelete