Sunday, July 17, 2011

Waffles and Bacon...

I invited my neighbor over for waffles and bacon this morning.  She has a 6 month old baby who is absolutely adorable!  It really made me think...It made me think about when my baby will get here.  I just can't wait!  I can't wait for my baby to get here.

This is such an exciting time in my life, but I don't know how my husband feels about it.  Sure, he says he's really exciting but then I read his top secret blog and read about his identity crisis.  About how he's watching his dreams slip away.  About how he has watched them slowly slip away for the last few months...funny because it seems a few months ago, we found out I was pregnant.  I just don't know what dreams he's thinking and he refuses to tell me.  And yet, he can tell complete strangers on his blog?  I just don't understand him sometimes.

I don't understand men, especially not my husband.  Sometimes I wish he'd just speak his mind, but I know I'll just get pissed off at him if he does speak his mind to me.  I guess that's just marriage!  

I go and look at baby clothes and they're so cute and they're so exciting.  And then there's the maternity section right near it.  I meet a woman who's due December 20th.  That's  days before me.  I hope she joins my centering class.  I guess pregnant women just bond together. We talked and bonded and exchanged numbers. She seemed pretty nice. 

I know this one is a little boring but I didn't have much to write about today I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment